From Time to Time Sujo Technology produces research papers that may be of use in the wider IT community.
The most up to date are listed below.
Recent Research from Sujo
- Measuring IT Efficiency in Australian Utilities 1999, December 1998
- IT and Business Strategic Planning in Australian Utilities, December 1999
- IT and Competitive Advantage, December 1999
- IT Investment and Benefit Realisation in Australian Utilities 1999, December 1999 (Presented at EXCITE 2000)
- IT Management and System Portfolios in the Australian Utilities, December 1999
- Myles, J & Jackson , P (2004), “Managing your Intellectual Capital through the Balanced Scorecard”, 5th International We-B Conference, Fremantle, Nov 2004
- Myles, J (2004) Chaos through the scorecard, Unpublished
Dobson, P. J., Myles, J., & Jackson, P. (2007). Making the Case for
Critical Realism: Examining The Implementation of Automated Performance
Management Systems. Information Resources Management Journal, 20(2),
, September 2000 No longer available